Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New Room




So we have been doing a few changes around our house this month and I finally got the entire inside of my house painted. We also decided that we wanted to move the girls in together and get Gracie out of her crib. So with inspiration from the quilt I just made Gracie, we painted the room blue and the contrasting color is hot pink. This is a picture of the mural we started, Tate drew & I painted, and I think it is turning out good. It has some more work to be done on it and I am still thinking of other items to decorate the room including bird houses, poster size pictures of the girls above each bed, and fancy hanging mobiles. Whatcha think?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This is amazing. You adn tate can come over to my house and draw a tree for Brynleys room. It looks so great. I love the mural and the colors. Amy Butler would be proud.

The Girl Lego Maker! said...

Cuteness! There are pink birdcages at Target right now that would SO match her room!